Positions now vacant
Looking for experienced Case Managers and Case Workers for Homelessness Programs for Indigenous and non-Indigenous individuals and families.
CSMEA Level 4 and 5 positions (full or part-time)
Level 4 - $64,714 - $69,001 (salary package value $76,608 - $80,757)
Level 5 - $69,871 - $73,191 (salary package value $83,959 - $87,278)
WHAT COULD YOU BE DOING?
- Work with Indigenous families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, and Indigenous individuals and families requiring assistance with accommodation in the ACT to support them with access to education, health and legal services, and when commencing employment.
- Work with men with high and complex needs (e.g. mental illness, disability, violence and drug or alcohol use), often struggling with caring for themselves, their partners and families, and with histories of presenting multiple challenges to government and other community service providers.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
What does it take to succeed?
- Relevant qualifications and experience working in a case management framework, or
- Substantial background in direct case work with service users with complex needs.
- Demonstrable professional practice, service delivery and team work capabilities
- Capacity to work sensitively and impartially with people experiencing considerable stress.
What are the rewards?
- A challenging, meaningful role in a highly regarded organisation with a 'will do' attitude
- Joining a tight-knit team committed to social justice
- A supportive and learning work environment
- Salary packaging + great benefits.
- A flexible and family friendly workplace.
At EveryMan we believe that better services for men, and for partners and families, mean stronger communities. Our staff describe us as a "warm, busy brave organisation" and as a great place to work.
For more information, contact Greg Aldridge, Executive Director, on 6230 6999 or email email@example.com
Applications close COB 21 September 2018
EM letter to applicants.docx [Word Document, 57.17 KB]
EM Code of conduct.docx [Word Document, 43.05 KB]
Position Information.docx [Word Document, 99.76 KB]
Overview of our programs.pdf [PDF Document, 990.06 KB]
What applicants need to know about EveryMan's work.docx [Word Document, 46.46 KB]
Expressions of Interest
We are a growing organisation committed to supporting men at risk in the community. We generally advertise when we have positions available, but you are welcome to submit an expression of interest by filling in the form. Then we can notify you when opportunities arise.
Please make sure you submit electronic copies of as many supporting documents as you can, including a completed police check or a copy that is less than 12 months old from a recent employer; qualifications and certificates; your CV/resume.